GULF STREAM BREWING 1ST ANNIVERSARY PARTY AND BEER FEST INVITATIONAL
Saturday, Sept. 21st
VIP: 3-8 PM GA: 4-8 PM
Join us Saturday, Sept 21st for our 1st anniversary party and invitational! We’ll be partying inside and out. We have unlimited sampling of unique/limited beers from 30+ breweries and all Gulf Stream draft beers, live DJ, games, food vendors and we’re doing a special release of 3 new limited-edition canned beers and 2 bottled beers!
This is a party you don’t want to miss.
BEER // Unlimited sampling of 30+ breweries and all Gulf Stream drafts! (Get ’em while you can, as supply will be limited on each style.) – We’re also busting out some serious limited-edition new stuff, bringing back some limited favorites, and pouring some of our beers that we love the most. And, to top it all off, we’ve got a special Gulf Stream Brewing can and bottle release!
LIVE MUSIC // Juan Luv (outside 3 PM – 8 PM) DJ EQ (inside @8 PM-12 PM)
FOOD TRUCKS // B Daddy’s Smoke n Grill, F. Fin Taco Truck, Maggadino’s Pizza
GAMES // Corn hole, foos ball, giant jenga, etc.
GULF STREAM BEERS (all while supplies last)
- ATOMIC WEDGIE // Triple IPA (11.0% ABV) - Triple IPA with Galaxy Hops (CAN RELEASE)
- DOUBLE WAR BUNNY // Double Strawberry Blond Ale (9.0% ABV) with strawberries and dry hopped with Mosaic hops (CAN RELEASE)
- TRANSPLANT // New Zealand Pilsner (5.0% ABV) dry hopped with Wakatu hops (CAN RELEASE)
- DOOMSDAY // Willet Bourbon Barrel Aged Imperial Stout (13% ABV) (BOTTLE RELEASE)
- BRÜN ROYALE // Belgian Quad (12% ABV) - 2019 U.S. Open Gold Medal Winner (BOTTLE RELEASE)
- DULCHE DE LECHE IMPERIAL STOUT // Imperial Stout with Dulche de Leche (13% ABV)
- LITTLE MISS PERFECT (collaboration: Gulf Stream/Tripping Animals/Orchestrated Minds) // Wild Ale fermented with gewürztraminer juice, rainier cherries and nectarines
- COMMEMORATIVE PLATE // Belgian Bret Blonde steel refermented is full of complexity, slight tartness, and hints of orange (5.0% ABV)
- WILD BRÜN // Wild Ale refermented with a cocktail of wild yeasts and bacteria on virgin oak and blended with our Brun Royale to produce flavors of chocolate, tart red apple, raspberry, vanilla, and tobacco leaf (8.8% ABV)
- MIDORI SOUR IPA // Sour IPA with freshly juiced honeydew melons, then dry hopped with Hull Melon hops (6.0% ABV)
- HURRICANE SOUR // Fruit Sour fermented with house culture on neutral oak. Then blended with passion fruit, blood oranges, vanilla beans, and lactose (5.3% ABV)
- AVIATION SOUR // Cocktail Inspired Fruit Sour with butterfly pea flowers and violets, bing, maraschino, and wild amarena cherries, plus a hint of fresh lime (5.5% ABV)
- ¡ TEPACHE! IPA // IPA – Tepache (spontaneously fermented pineapple, cinnamon and ginger) blended with IPA (5.6% ABV)
- CONVERSATION // Belgian Tripel brewed honey sourced from the family farm (10.0% ABV)
- WAR BUNNY// Blonde Ale with strawberries and dry hopped with Mosaic hops (5.7% ABV)
- RHYMES WITH MANDARIN // Mexican Lager with Mandarin orange zest (5.2% ABV)
- JMB REEF ALE // Tropical Summer Ale - collaboration with the Coastal Conservatory Association and the John Michael Baker Reef Memorial (6.0% ABV)
- OPPOSITION PORTER // American-Style Oatmeal Porter (5.5% ABV)
- LE BEER // German-Style Pilsner brewed with all noble hops, then dry hopped for an American twist (5.3% ABV)
- RENAISSANCE // Vienna Lager (5.3% ABV)
GUEST BREWERIES (subject to change – while supplies last):
Where can I buy a ticket?
- 26 DEGREE // Gose Kwervo - Sweet and Salty Gose with fresh lime and orange juice (5.2% ABV)
- 3 SONS // DDH Double Dopealicious – Imperial IPA (9.0% ABV)
- 7VENTH SUN (Tampa) // LOVE – Grapefruit Pale Ale (collaboration with the Queer Brewing Project) 10% of proceeds donated to the Trevor Project (4.8% ABV)
- AMERICAN SOLERA (Tulsa, OK) // Peach Brandy Dilemma – Imperial Stout (12% ABV)
- ANGRY CHAIR (Tampa) // Imperial German Chocolate Cup Cake Stout – Double Milk Imperial Stout (10.6% ABV)
- BANGIN’ BANJO BREWING // Cover Band - Barrel Aged Gose - Passionfruit Dragon Gose aged in Zinfandel Barrels
- BROSKI CIDERWORKS // Strawberry Lemonade Cider (5.2%)
- BARREL OF MONKS // Be Mine - Cherry Chocolate Quadrupel (10.5% ABV)
- BEAT CULTURE // Guava Pastelito - Milk Shake IPA (7.5% ABV)
- CIGAR CITY (Tampa) // Hunahpu - Double Imperial Stout (11.5% ABV)
- CALUSA (Sarasota) // Zote – New England IPA w/ Citra & Mosaic 7.5%
- CONCRETE BEACH // Floridafest Coconut Märzen - Märzen with aromas of subtle coconut, followed by notes of toffee and vanilla (5.7% ABV)
- COPPERTAIL // Creature de mer Rouge - Kriek
- DANGEROUS MINDS // Phenakistiscope - Belgian Quad (10.6% ABV)
- FUNKY BUDDHA // Rum Barrel-Aged Piña Colada - Barrel-aged Cream Ale with Coconut (12% ABV)
- GREEN BENCH (St. Petersburg) // Skyway - Double Hazy IPA (8.2% ABV)
- HOLY MACKEREL // Pink Froyd - Rosé IPA (7% ABV)
- HOUR GLASS (Longwood) // Rhubarb Kriek – Fruited Sour 100% fermented in oak barrels with a blend of traditional and wild yeasts and bacteria, then refermented on Montmorency and Balaton cherries and Rhubarb stalks. (6.0% ABV)
- J WAKEFIELD // Careless Wit - Watermelon Wit Sour (6.5% ABV)
- LINCOLN’S BEARD // Life Finds a Way - Golden Wild Ale (6% ABV)
- MIA // Tarzan Keylime Berliner with Lime and Vanilla – Berliner (5.6% ABV)
- NOBO // Boysen the Hefe – Hefeweizen with Boysenberries (5.5% ABV)
- ODD BREED // Mahogany Tiger - Farmhouse Ale with Red Currants (6%)
- OLOGY (Tallahassee) // Sensory OverlaDDH - New England IPA (6.5% ABV)
- ORCHESTRATED MINDS // BassLine - Imperial Stout with Roasted Cocoa Nibs and Lactose (9.2% ABV)
- OUR MUTUAL FRIEND (Denver, CO) // Neon Nail IPA – New England Style IPA with Galaxy, Vic Secret, Citra (6.9% ABV)
- PROSPERITY // SLEEPER - English Strong Ale (7.5% ABV)
- RED LIGHT RED LIGHT (Orlando) // The Gnostic – Belgian Dubbel (7.5% ABV)
- ROCKWELL (St. Louis, MO) // Monty – Foeder Fermented Lager
- SALTWATER // Hazelnut Coffee King Cow - Imperial Coffee Milk Stout (10% ABV)
- SOUTHERN PROHIBITION (Hattiesburg, MS) // Altered Beast IPA – IPA with Mosiac, El Dorado, and Motueka (6.1% ABV)
- THE TANK // The West is the Best - West Coast IPA DDH w/ Amarillo and Cryo Simcoe (6.3% ABV)
- TARPON RIVER // Stan Lee Imperial Stout on White Ash - Imperial Stout with vanilla bean and cocoa nibs aged on white ash oak (10%)
- TRIPPING ANIMALS // Bandido - Triple Dry hopped mosaic IPA (6% ABV)
- WYNWOOD BREWING // Grand Pop's Imperial Porter - Imperial Porter with hints of roasted coffee, vanilla, and chocolate with a nice malty warmth from the high abv. (9.5% ABV)
You can buy it here on Eventbrite, or at the day of the event.
Can I bring my four-legged friend to the party?
We love the pups here, but we ask that you leave them at home for this event due to space constraints and the amount of people that we are expecting.
Is the event kid friendly?
Not really. We have our own kids too and dig having them hang out at the brewery, but due to the nature of the event we’re finding sitters for the day.
I don’t drink beer, so do I still have to pay to get in?
Yes, unless you are a designated driver, then we’ll happily let you in at no charge. Designated drivers will receive a separate wristband, and this should be obvious but… no drinking!
What do I get with General Admission?
Unlimited sampling of all beers from 4 – 8 PM and a killer little sampling glass.
What do I get with VIP?
Unlimited sampling with 1 hour early entry, a special glass tasting snifter, a bottle of our Doomsday Barrel Aged Imperial Stout ($20), and some BROO Shampoo goodies.
You’re using the parking lot for the party, so where do I park?
First, we definitely encourage ride sharing, biking, or (gasp) even walking, but if you must drive then you can park in the lot next door (if you’re respectful of the adjacent business) or all along the swale on 12th AVE.
What happens when the party ends at 8 PM?
The after party starts! We will shutdown the unlimited sampling and and move the party inside. After 8 PM any Gulf Stream draft beer will be $5 and we’ll have DJ EQ playing inside. No ticket required.
Will you have wine available?
Yes, but it’s NOT part of the unlimited sampling. Wine is regular price by the glass.